You can use Audit History to troubleshoot SMS workflow problems.
Do this as follows:
- Open your application in the AppSheet Editor.
- Go to the Manage>Monitor tab and click "Audit Records". Then click "Fetch audit records".
- Look for audit records with an "Action" value of "Run workflow".
- Click the "Details" icon to see the outcome of the workflow rule.
- If the workflow rule did not create an SMS message, the Details give the reason for this.
- If you see "Result": "Success" at the end of the audit record, then AppSheet successfully sent the SMS message to Twilio.
If the SMS message was sent but not delivered.
- Go to Twilio
- Login to your Twilio account.
- On the "Home" page click "Logs". This will take you to the "Product Logs" page.
- Under "Programmable SMS Logs" click "Messages".
- Look for the SMS message matching the values displayed in the Audit History. This will show you whether the SMS message was delivered. If not, a Twilio error message will be displayed.