You must run a Deployment Check before you deploy and use your app.
Running a Deployment Check
- Open your app in the Editor.
- Go to the Manage > Deploy pane.
- Click Deployment Check.
- Click Run deployment check.
- Click Move app to “Deployed” state.
The Deployment Check does the following:
- It validates the app definition and underlying data. Any errors or warnings will be highlighted.
- It ensures that a launch icon and app description are present.
- It performs a security review.
- It ensures the app's features are compatible with your pricing plan.